Thank you so much Huggies for this commercial. Nolan thinks it is absolutely HILARIOUS, especially since he's seen his brother do this a time or two (obviously not to the great heights that this baby does, but you get the jist...if not than feel free to scroll down to one of the previous "Wordless Wednesdays" posts). Tonight, after seeing it for the umpteenth time today, Nolan cheerfully exclaimed that he could do this that high, as he then pulls down his pants and lies down on the floor...luckily, with some struggle, I was able to stop snickering and got him off of the floor before we had our own little geyser! Wow, boys I tell ya!
Another little funny tidbit from tonight after bathtime Nolan was putting on his underwear that I had laid out for him, they happened to be a pair of his boxers rather than character undies. He quickly told me that he doesn't really like these underwear. When I asked him why he told me, "1. Because Daddy wears these, but bigger because Daddy's butt is bigger and 2. Because they go like this (as he's outlining them)" When I told him that they're called boxers he replied, "Well, that's weird because they don't look like boxes."
The other day while driving Nolan must have overheard Brian and I talking about a corn field that was freshly planted because it wasn't very tall. A little ways down the road Nolan chimes in, "Now that is what I call corn!" It was MUCH taller corn than the field prior.
No comments:
Post a Comment